Cake stuffed with manga
- 1.25 cups unsalted butter
- 1.25 cups caster sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1.75 cups self-inflated white flour
- For the filling:
- 1.5 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1 medium-sized ripe mango
How to prepare
- 1 Grease 20 cm round sandwiches with butter and sprinkle their bottom and sides with flour.
- 2 Beat the butter in an electric mixer for 1 minute. Add sugar and beat for 5 minutes or until fluffy.
- 3 Beat the eggs, one egg after each addition. Sift the flour again over the bowl and carefully pour using a metal spoon over the cream mixture.
- 4 Divide the mixture between the two molds, smooth the face of each frame and bake in an oven at 180°C for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and soft. Turn each mold over a rack to cool.
- 5 Beat the liquid cream until thick. Add nestlé cream carefully with dissolved gelatin and manga.
- 6 Cut each cake by width into 2 equal pieces. Spread the filling evenly in two parts and cover with the remaining two pieces.
- 7 Cover the cake with whipped cream to taste and serve.