It is a kind of herbal plant Perennial, belongs to the Baidaliya family, and is called many names, including; Gilgalan and Shiraj, and Sulit,, and reaches a height of one meter, and is characterized by green leaves or purple in color, oval, and flowers bell-colored white or pink, and sesame many varieties, and the most important.
The white and red variety, and its presence is spread in many countries, the most important; Africa and Latin America, southern Saudi Arabia, Sudan, India, China.
Sesame is one of the plants that contain many nutrients useful for the body, and is used in many food dishes, and decorate many types of pastries and pies, and in a lot of ointments and massage products and massage.
Sesame Ingredients:Dietary fiber, proteins, fats, calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorus, sodium, sugars, carbohydrates, potassium, zinc, threonine,, proline, glycine, serine, lysine, vitamin C, and omega-3.
Leucine, methionine, whine, cysteine, tyrosine, glutamic acid, and aspartic acid.
- Cures colds, cough, flu, and asthma.
- Enhances the role of the digestive system to perform its functions, and facilitates digestion.
- Reduces high blood pressure; because it contains potassium.
- Combats various types of cancers. * Eliminates bacteria, viruses, and microbes.
- Relieves dizziness. Addresses ear-related problems.
- Benefits eyesight.
- Includes many cosmetics, skincare, soap, detergent, and creams.
- Moisturizing, lip balm.
- Protects against constipation, limits heartburn, and acidity of the stomach.
- Increases the generation of milk for the nursing mother.
- Cures kidney and bladder disease. Eliminates gases and bloating. * Treated by various skin diseases, such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Limit headaches and migraine.
- Benefits bone and fragility, especially in the elderly, rheumatism.
- Treats anemia (anemia); Benefits and strengthens nerves. * Benefits for diabetics.
- Benefits hair, and gains new hair prominence gray color.
- Strengthens ovaries in females, and reduces the symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes, and relieve the pain of the menstrual cycle.
- Benefits heart, blood vessels, atherosclerosis. Stimulates blood circulation in the body. Reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body;
- Benefits memory and increases the ability to focus.
- Combats manifestations of anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Handles hemorrhoids.
- Benefits the skin, and gains freshness and vitality, and protects against dehydration and allergy, and combats the manifestations of premature aging, such as wrinkles, and increases the production of collagen skin, and combats the impact of sunlight on the surface; because it contains antioxidants.