Nutrients :Citric acid, apple acid, lime citrate, potash, and sugars, including dextrose, cane sugar, fructose, and vitamin as vitamin B1, B2, B3, A, C, which are essential for strengthening bones, teeth, gums, and the formation of red blood cells in the body, Contains fruits of lemon
On mineral salts such as; iron, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and calcium.
Health Benefits:The benefits of lemon to burn fat: improve the process of burning calories, and dissolve fat quickly; because it contains vitamin C, where you can drink a glass of lemon juice daily without adding sugar. Increased feeling of satiety; It has a high content of pectin fibres, so it is recommended to drink a glass of lemon juice before meals, which helps to reduce the amount of food to be eaten. Clean the body and rid it of toxins accumulated inside it, which leads to weight gain; Removing these toxins improves your metabolism. This can be done by drinking a glass of lemon juice daily in the morning. Supplying the body with water, thus preventing weight gain; it contains a large amount of water, which amounts to eighty-seven per cent.
General benefits of lemon:* Treat dry skin, increase moisture. Get rid of acne, pimples that appear on the surface, especially teen.
* Regulate blood sugar level, prevent diabetes.
* Enhance the work of the immune system, and protect the body from infections and various infections, such as influenza and colds. Activate the liver, improve its functioning.
* Maintain healthy teeth. *Prevention of multiple cancers.
* Removing dark spots and dark circles that appear on the skin.
* Treatment of brain disorders, especially Parkinson's. Improving the overall health of the body because it contains ions with negative charges.
* Treatment of eye disorders, vision problems, thus improving vision.
* Remove the worms that are formed in the stomach
* Clean the intestines, and flow.
*Treatment of digestive disorders, such as constipation, indigestion. Improve the health of the skin, prevent the appearance of signs of premature ageing, and thus make it more youthful;
A large number of antioxidants that prevent the occurrence of free radicals.
* Treatment of respiratory problems, such as lack of oxygen, shortness of breath.
* Resist germs, destroying bacteria that cause diseases, such as malaria, cholera, diphtheria, and typhoid.
* Treatment of hypertension, thus preventing vascular sclerosis, heart disease.