How to lose 10 kilos a month
The strictest rules of losing 10 kilos per month without a diet
- Follow a healthy diet and stay away from severe foods, and many are forbidden.
- Stay away from salt, sugar, and salt.
- Drink too much water.
- Stay away from soft drinks and ready-made juices.
- A lot of herbal drinks.
- Replace flour with whole wheat or barley.
- Fruit sugar compensation.
- Make up for the salt with lemon.
- Leave the fries and compensate by grilling or steaming.
- Divide meals into 5 a day, three main meals, and 2 servings as a snack.
- Replace oils and fats with olive oil.
- Try to calculate calories.
- Stop eating fast.
- Walking daily.
- Early sleep.
- Make a meal of dinner long before bedtime.
- Following the fast in reverse or intermittent fasting to speed up the weight gain.
- Fasting once to two times a week.
- Clean the body once a month by following detox vegetables or fruits.
- Commitment to specific timings of eating.
- Just try ing to eat with a fork.
- If you eat starches, then it is once a day either breakfast or food
- Eating slowly as studies indicate that completing eating 20 minutes before starting causes hunger quickly.
- Plenty of fluids, such as water and drenched herbs.
- Practice yoga to get used to calm.
- In the case of diet depression, each fruit is a banana or 30 grams of chocolate.
- In the case of weakness, drink a glass of local water with a spoonful of honey.
- Dates can be added to your diet, but in the morning breakfast meal, there will be no more than 3 dates.
- Try to delay the morning breakfast and drink plenty of water before eating it.
Losing 10 kilos in a month of proven and successful diet
- 300 grams of fruit
- A can of natural yogurt with a teaspoon of ground flaxseed.
- Tea or coffee
- 200 g protein
- Grated carrot dish with tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Vinegar or lemon.
- An extensive amount of green vegetables, except peas.
- Switching meals or changing them.
- Drink in the water a lot.
- Daily walking.
- Free Day is a day when one meal is open, and it's three times a month.