How to prepare healthy breadBrown bread, made through the process of grinding whole wheat grains and called the whole because we do not qualify any part of it, even its crust contains the entire wheat embryo oil, which enhances the nutritional value.
The difference between white and brown bread
- Brown bread is made from flour grains by adding its outer crusts called bran, which gives it a brown color.
- White bread is made from flour grains after the crusts are removed from it.
Benefits of brown breadBecause of the high nutritional value of brown bread, it has many essential health benefits, the most important of which
The benefits of brown bread in solving weight problemsThis is not due to the common misconception that brown bread contains lower prices, but on the contrary, the servings of brown or white food are equal. Stomach and at levels of energy for a more extended period.
What's the brown bread all about?
- Three times more abundant in vegan fiber than white bread.
- Contains minerals, calcium, iron, and k vitamins;
- which helps to fully nourish the body,
- And magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium,
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, zinc, and folic acid.
The Health Benefits of Brown Bread
- Gives a feeling of satiety.
- Helps you lose weight.
- The digestive system is easy to function.
- Fights constipation.
- It expels toxins and waste.
- Avoids indigestion.
- Helps solve colon problems.
- Helps reduce blood sugar.
- It produces energy that gives the body vitality and activity.
- Reduces the process of fat absorption.
- Helps reduce the spread of cancer cells.
- Helps cure anemia.
- Helps build neurons.
- Reduces neuropathy.
- Fights gas and bloating.
- It reduces the pain of muscle spasms.
- Helps prevent strokes, arteries, and heart attacks.
How healthy brown bread works at home
- 1 cup brown flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp bran fiber
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
How to prepare
- Melt the butter in a steam bath while whisking the eggs using a hand whisk.
- Add the butter to the eggs and stir together, then add the dry ingredients and water and knead the mixture using the electric perineum until the dough is softer and ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven and form the dough in balls and spread it and then enter the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.