How to prepare Orange biscuits.
- 375 x gram flour
- 1 x 1 cup sugar
- 1 x Egg Count
- 1 x Small Hanging Baking Powder
- 1 x Small Vanilla Spoon
- 1/2 x 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 x 1 cup butter
- We're going to preheat the oven to 180.
- In Julia, we beat the butter with sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric bat until we get a smooth, creamy texture.
- Add the orange juice to the butter mixture and the sugar while whisking for a minute.
- The baking powder with the flour will gradually be added to the butter and sugar mixture, stirring using a wooden spoon until the dough holds together.
- Form the dough into small balls and then press it by hand to take a circular shape or form with a biscuit machine as desired.
- Stack the biscuits in the oven tray, leaving about 4 cm between each piece.
- Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Leave the biscuits to cool completely and then transfer to a serving dish. And it offers. With the lips.