How to prepare a Rosewater drink with milk
How to make
- 1 can of Nestlé sweetened condensed milk or 395 g
- 3 cups half-skimmed milk or 800 g
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon red coloring liquid
- 300 g ice cubes, crushed
How to prepare
- Mix all ingredients in the electrolyte except for the red coloring liquid and powdered ice.
- Mix for 5 minutes until finely combined. Add ice and red coloring and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve in a large iced cup.
Health data for the recipe for milky rosewaterPer 300 grams
Energy (calories): 240.00
Protein (g): 7.50
Carbohydrates (g): 33.00
Fat (g): 8.70