How to prepare vegetable pizza
This delicious Italian pizza, which you can make with any ingredients you like, will become your first and most natural choice of singles or any day you want, here's how the pizza works with vegetables.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup drained tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato ESA
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 sweet green peppers, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup small green or black olive slices to taste
- 1 little mushroom, chopped
- 1 small broccoli cup, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
How to prepare
- Add instant yeast and sugar to warm milk and set aside.
- Add salt to the flour and add olive oil to the mixture and knead well until the oil and powder are thoroughly mixed.
- While the dough is fermented, the pizza sauce is processed, garlic is grilled in olive oil and added tomato juice, tomato paste, ketchup, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper and leave on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring until the ingredients are mixed, remove the sauce from the fire and set aside.
- Unique pizza dough and grease the oven tray with a little oil and place the dough in the dish.
- Grease the pizza with the pre-prepared sauce, stack all the vegetables and sprinkle cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on the pizza surface.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 160°C until golden.