- 2 x large spoon edited milk powder
- 1 1/2 x 1 cup flour (sifted)
- 1 x egg count (fresh)
- 1 x Small Vanilla Spoon
- 1 x Small Hanging Baking Powder
- 1 x 1 cup chocolate bars (or raisins)
- 1 x pinch of salt
- 3/4 x 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 x 1 cup butter (soft)
- Mix the soft butter with the sugar using the hand bat.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and powdered milk and mix very well.
- Add the flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt in batches and knead with a wooden spoon and eventually put the pieces of chocolate or raisins and mix them with the dough cookies with a spoon.
- In the baking tray, we single out butter paper and take a piece of dough of the size we want, and single it with our hands lighting a circle and stack it in the tray.
- Enter the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or until you notice that the color of the edges has become golden and with us and lips
- It is possible to replace chocolate pieces or raisins m&m candy beads but does not mix with the dough. Place just over the cookies before they enter the oven.