Soup to increase intelligence children
We need to make the recipe.
- 500g red pumpkins
- Half a litre of water.
- Large onion
- A glass of liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- A little coconut (lobster)
How to prepare
- Remove seeds and crust from the pumpkin.
- Then cut into small pieces.
- Also, cut the onions and add to the pumpkins with salt and water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes
- Leave to cool and then grind.
- Add liquid cream to the mixture.
- Mix well
- The soup is ready to be served with walnuts and can be milled with it to taste .