how to prepare Coconut Cake
- 4 x large hanging butter (at room temperature)
- 3 x Egg number
- 2 x cup coconut (grated)
- 1 x cup flour
- 1 x Hanging Large Backing Powder
- 1 x Vanilla bag
- 1 x small hanging lemon juice (for sorbet)
- 1 cup x 1 cup sugar (for syrup)
- Cup x cup sugar
- 1 cup x water (for drinking)
- Cup x cup raisins
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees.
- In a deep bowl, beat the butter and sugar well until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the eggs one by one while continuing to whisk and add the vanilla
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Then add the coconut and raisins and stir well.
- Pour into a greased tray butter and put in the oven until cooked.
- In a bowl on the fire put sugar, water, and lemon juice and leave on the fire until boiling and then reduce the light until we get the sugar drink and raise from the sun and leave to cool.
- Water the cake with cold syrup and stir in a serving dish,