so be sure to check out this article to see what common mistakes you might be making in your daily oral care routine.
Best ways to naturally whiten yellow teeth at home:1 Activated Charcoal, is an amazing home remedy for teeth whitening, one of the easiest and most inexpensive products to naturally whiten your teeth. brushing your teeth with activated charcoal has been proven to lighten them by up to 3 shades.
so, if you want to try it, here's what you should do?
- crush up one charcoal tablet into a powder,
- dip your clean wet toothbrush into it,
- and brush your teeth as you normally do.
2 Powdered milk and toothpaste, dairy products, especially milk, significantly improve the health of your teeth.
- put some toothpaste on your toothbrush,
- add a bit of powdered milk on top,
- brush your teeth. do this 1-2 times a week to get your teeth pearly white and strong.
3 Baking soda and lemon juice, baking soda does a great job at removing surface stains from your teeth, and lemon contains vitamin C, which is known for lightening teeth, lemon has anti-bacterial properties that kill the microorganisms living in your mouth.
- put a pinch of baking soda on your toothbrush, and then add a few drops of lemon juice, don't use this whitening method more than once a week.
4 Baking powder and lemon juice, Eliminates stains on the surface of your teeth, lemon juice, has multiple components that lighten teeth.
- just mix a teaspoon of baking powder and a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, this mixture will work wonders in just 2 minutes.
5 sea salt, lemon juice, and toothpaste, sea salt has anti-bacterial properties as well.
- apply the mixture to your teeth, and leave it on for a minute. repeat 1-2 times a week.
6 lemon juice and water,
- mix 1 teaspoon of water with 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, brush your teeth thoroughly with the combined liquids and apply the water-lemon mixture directly onto your teeth.
7 A strawberry, they're great for lightening your teeth as well.
- take a ripe strawberry and mash it up with a spoon and brush your teeth with this "paste" for a few minutes to get rid of yellow stains.
8 Toothpaste, sea salt, baking soda, and lemon juice, please notice that, while we warned you earlier not to combine all the remedies, with this specific combination.
- Mix one tablespoon of toothpaste, a pinch of sea salt, a bit of baking soda, and 4-5 drops of lemon juice in a bowl, brush your teeth with this "paste" for 5 minutes.