Do You Know
Health and fitness is the key to a long, active, and enjoyable life. It is correctly stated that Health is the actual Wealth that a person can retain. Teachers assign this topic to their students to enhance their knowledge about staying healthy, fit, and create awareness among others as well. It also results in the development of a healthy lifestyle for children.
Do you know about health
- Flies transmit many diseases, including diarrhea.
- Did you know that the human can stop breathing for between 3: 7 minutes only and more resort to human ventilation tubes.
- Carrot strengthens the view as a fact because it contains a large proportion of vitamin A, which helps in enhancing eyesight and protect the eye from dehydration.
- Did you know that vitamin D deficiency causes a general sense of depression, depression, and joint pain?
- Did you know that excess salt works on osteoporosis and osteoporosis,
- Did you know that vitamin D can be obtained by exposure to sunlight before ten in the morning and after four in the evening?
- Fish oil pills help get rid of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- The number of heart valves in the human body is four.
- The standard heart rate is approximately 72 beats per minute.
- The number of breaths per minute is 15:18 times.
- Did you know that the gland that secretes sugar or insulin is the pancreas gland?
- Did you know that the thyroid gland is responsible for metabolism and metabolism?
- The last sense to lose a person before his death is the sense of hearing.
- Did you know that thyroid hormone disorder affects sleep and growth and excessive sweat?