What are chia seeds?Chia seeds are small-sized grains in brown and black. It contains essential nutrients for the body such as fibre, protein, fat, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. It also contains zinc, vitamin B1, B2, and B3. So many people tend to eat it with foods of all kinds.
Benefits of chia seeds:- Chia seeds contain many amino acids, the most important of which is tryptophan, which helps in relaxing and sleeping. So if you have trouble sleeping, you can eat chia seeds to solve this problem.
- Chia seeds help regulate blood sugar and are therefore ideal for people with diabetes.
Benefits of chia seeds for slimming:- Chia seeds help you lose excess weight because they contain fibre that absorbs water and gives a feeling of satiety.
- Chia seeds contain a high percentage of protein and thus help not feel the desire to eat.
Benefits of chia seeds for skin:- Chia seeds contain antioxidants and omega-3s that help fight the appearance of signs of skin progression.
- Chia seeds are an effective solution to dry skin and infections that can appear on the surface because they contain antioxidants.
Benefits of chia seeds for hair:- Chia seeds contain phosphorus and protein, which helps in hair growth and thickening in a natural way.
- Chia seeds are characterized by containing 9 types of amino acids that contribute to the nutrition of the hair and give him flexibility, especially if the hair curly.
- Chia seeds contain a large proportion of copper, which helps in the production of melanin to control the natural hair dye, and it also helps to delay the appearance of white hair.
Benefits of chia seeds for children:- Children from the age of 8 months can eat chia seeds by grinding them and adding them to some other foods. They contain important nutrients for children such as antioxidants, fatty acids, omega-3, protein, and fibre.
- If the child has allergies, the child can eat chia seeds instead of eggs. Especially it contains nutrients found in eggs.
Benefits of chia seeds for bones:- Chia seeds contain a high proportion of calcium compared to dairy, as well as a large percentage of protein, phosphorus, and omega-3, which helps in building bones for children and strengthen them for adults.
- Chia seeds are a rich source of vitamins and minerals, so you can use them as an alternative to dairy if you are allergic to them.
Benefits of chia seeds for constipation:- Chia seeds contain soluble fibres and therefore help in the process of bowel movement.
- Chia seeds contain a high percentage of fibre and thus, when consumed continuously will prevent pregnant women from constipation. Especially since most pregnant women suffer from the problem of constipation throughout pregnancy.
- an excellent source of calcium, especially if the mother is allergic to dairy products, it helps in building the bone of her child and strengthen her bones.
- Chia seeds can help increase blood flow in the body, which will give you enough activity to do your daily tasks.
- Pregnant women need to consume a large amount of calcium and vitamins to strengthen their bones, teeth, and baby as well, so there is no better than eating chia seeds.
Chia seeds contain omega-3, which contributes to the healthy growth of the child's mind.
- Pregnant mothers are prone to diabetes during pregnancy. So to maintain blood sugar, you can eat chia seeds because it reduces the rate of blood sugar absorption.
Damage to chia seeds:- Eating a large number of chia seeds can cause diarrhoea, bloating and gas in the abdomen.
- If you have a problem with hypotension, eating a large number of chia seeds can affect your diet further. This is because it contains a high percentage of omega-3.
- If you have diabetes and are taking medications, it should be noted that eating chia seeds can interfere with medications, so seek advice from your healthcare professional so that chia seeds do not lead to low blood sugar.
- If you are allergic to chia seeds, be aware that they can cause a rash, difficulty breathing, vomiting and swelling of the tongue.