benefits of walking
- One of the benefits of walking is that it fights influenza, colds, and colds. People who are used to walking for 30 minutes a day are less likely to catch colds.
The benefits of walking for 30 minutes a day
- Walking helps to move the entire body muscles and nourish the cells and tissues of the brain.
- One of the benefits of walking is that it reduces anxiety and stress. Scientific research indicated that the process of inhalation and exhalation practiced by a person during walking, contribute
significantly to relaxation and calm the nerves and relieve stress.
- The more you walk, the more agile the waist area. Attention to walking works to tighten the abdominal muscles and burn a lot of fat stored in the area around the waist.
- One of the benefits of walking helps to tighten the muscles of the butt and strengthen the muscles of the buttocks and thighs.
- One of the benefits of walking under the sun regularly contributes to the strengthening of vitamin D in the blood, which reduces the risk of heart disease and blood vessels.
- If you have a feeling of sadness or depression, then walking to the music is the best treatment for you. It eliminates the negative energy in the body and promotes the secretion of hormones of happiness.
- walking is easy and does not need a large potential or a specific place to exercise. All you have to do is park your car somewhere away from your home or work desk and enjoy a refreshing walk.
- One of the benefits of walking that contributes to the fight against breast cancer, it has proved that women who are used to walking for at least 30 minutes a day have greater chances of recovery from breast cancer.
- One of the benefits of walking helps to stimulate the blood circulation in the body, which helps in strengthening the bones and maintain the balance of the body.