The benefits of thyme that you should know
We tried to bring you the most important benefits of thyme in the following list which will surely explain to you why everyone puts it in various recipes ...
What are the benefits of thyme?
- Thyme maintains the health of the eye, protecting it from dehydration as well as stimulates vision.
- Thyme is useful for patients with kidney stones. It breaks down these stones.
- Treats diarrhea.
- Analgesic and blood tonic.
- It helps expel stomach gas.
- Contributes to facilitate and stimulate the process of digesting food.
- Reduces pain in teeth and gums.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Contributes to the treatment of bronchitis.
- Relieves cough and asthma.
- Thyme oil is used in the treatment of cold that affects the chest.
- Used in keeping the meat.
- Enter into the installation of some perfumes.
- Works to strengthen the body's immunity.
- Used in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
- Works to strengthen the scalp.
- Addresses many urinary tract problems.
- Thyme sometimes enters the manufacture of some deodorants.
- Contributes to the treatment of diabetics.
- Treats minor skin burns.
- Thyme enters in the manufacture of some cosmetics and soap.
- Contributes to lower cholesterol.