Or what is known as coronavirus, as one of the types of viruses with RNA, and it is considered one of the prevalent viruses in all parts of the world, as most people may be infected with it in their lives, it can also infect animals as well, and it often affects people of a lifetime Small, in the United States, infection with coronaviruses is more common in autumn and winter periods.
Still, it can be infected at any age and at any time. In fact, this virus causes an infection in the upper respiratory system, and this infection is usually mild to moderate. It can Cause Some coronaviruses to cause severe disease, as this virus spreads in the same way as other cold-causing viruses, by coughing, or sneezing for infected people, or by touching the hands or face of the infected person, or by touching things that the patient has used, such as Door handles.
If you are looking for a new Coronavirus in China, read the following article:
The reality of a new coronavirus outbreak in China.
1_ Corona Virus ProtectionIn fact, there are currently no vaccines available to protect against HIV infection, but the risk of infection can be minimized by several measures, including the following:
- Avoid direct contact with people suffering from the disease.
- always following personal hygiene measures,
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, or mouth without washing your hands.
- Not to touch sick animals.
- Avoid consuming raw or undercooked animal products, including milk and meat, due to the high risk they cause infection with many types of infections that cause disease in humans. It is also possible to eat camel meat, camel milk after pasteurization, or cooking. Or other thermal treatments, especially for people with a chronic disease, such as:
- Diabetes, kidney failure, chronic lung disease, or people who suffer from immunodeficiency, because they are more susceptible to severe diseases. But if someone suffers from cold-like symptoms, he must do some things to protect others, including the following:
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash can, and wash the hands well.
- Cleaning and disinfection of used objects and surfaces.
- Staying home during illness, and avoiding direct contact with others.
2- Symptoms of infection with Corona virusThe symptoms of the Corona virus are usually cold, and last two to four days after infection with the virus. These symptoms include the following:
- Fever infection in rare cases.
- Infection with a sore throat. Exacerbation of asthma.
- Runny nose.
- Feeling tired.